There are so many details that go into the planning of a wedding day that the morning preparation often gets overlooked. Don't worry I've got you covered! I am sharing 10 tips to implement that will ensure beautiful wedding preparation images!
1. Share your creative vision with your photographer ahead of time. Sit down and determine what images are important during your morning prep and relay this information to your photographer via email or a dedicated Pinterest board.
2. Beauty details and scheduling. Have your make up and hair scheduled to be completed before or just after the photographer arrives.
3. It's all in the details. Have all of your bits and bobs (invitation, ring, veil, jewelry, perfume) together and ready for your photographer ahead of time.
4. Location, location, location! Choose a room that is spacious with lots of natural light and simple room decor. When possible secure a location that is close to your ceremony venue to make the most of your preparation time.
5. Clean your ring. Not only will friends and family be sneaking a peak of your ring all day, but it will get up close and personal with your photographer during detail shots.
6. Keep it clean! Try to keep all clutter (water bottles, snacks, bobby pins) in one area so it does not make its way into any images
7. Create an intentional timeline. When organizing your schedule anticipate to have your photographer arrive at least 2 hours before you plan to depart for the ceremony. This will ensure there is enough time to capture details, portraits, candids and everything in between!
8. Assign duties. Don't be afraid to designate day-of responsibilities to your wedding party. Whether it be something as simple as ensuring your lipstick is packed in your handbag, or a little more involved such as keeping an eye on the time to make sure things run smoothly. This will help to alleviate stress on your big day.
9. Don't worry about your groom! It is easy to get caught up thinking about what your groom may be up to with his boys. Instead, pour those mimosas and cherish the bonding time you have got with your girls!
10. Most importantly: Remember to enjoy yourself, after all it is finally your wedding day! With the natural buzz and excitement in the air make sure to enjoy each moment and take it all in because the day truly does fly by!