Hello, and welcome to the blog! I am Alexandra Del Bello, a wedding and lifestyle Photographer based in Hamilton, Ontario. For as long as I can remember I have always loved writing. Growing up little notes could spontaneously be found around the house addressing only the most important of matters - from saying Hello to my parents, to asking the family dog if he wanted to play dress up. In combining my love for writing and photography, it is my goal that those reached through this blog will get a better sense of who I am, what I believe in, and what I am most passionate about!
To kick things off this post will reveal a little more of who I am and what I love:
• I come from a big, loud, Italian family where if you don’t speak with a magnitude of 8.9 on the Richter scale your voice isn’t heard
• I believe that the best way to practice self control is baking a pecan pie
• I am a multi-talented bilingual speaker, proficient in English and Canon
• As a true Canadian girl, I am most comfortable when swaddled in Roots clothing (Then again, aren't we all?)
• My favourite room accessory will always be fresh flowers
• I have self diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder when it comes to organization, cleanliness and timeliness
• I love travelling and have been blessed with many opportunities to hop across the pond to study and explore the beauty of Europe
• I have been, and always will be a dog lover - favouring Golden Doodles
• I enjoy being active, especially outdoors - In the summer I enjoy hiking and biking, and in the winter I take to skiing
• I am very social, and am most comfortable when surrounded by people
• I am an avid reader of crime novels, Art History texts, and wedding magazines
• I can cook pasta – an accomplishment that has been 23 years in the making
• I am extremely family oriented
• I have an unhealthy habit of listening to a song so many times that I go from loving it to not being able to bear it within a weeks time
• I am completely infatuated with love, and am not embarrassed to call myself a self proclaimed hopeless romantic!
To view my latest work, and get a peek into my life stay tuned for more posts!